May 16, 2008

Hoagle Zoo


This monkey came right over to my nephew to see him at the window. It was so cute!

After several weeks of planning to go to the zoo, only to have it cancelled due to crappy weather we were finally able to go The weather was beautiful. The sun was shinning with a gentle breeze.
We had a wonderful time, the animals were very interactive. Especially the monkeys. They would follow you every time you would move. We were able to see a baby Giraffe and he was so cute! Looked like he was a bit shy around people but I am sure he will get over that really soon. Last year when we went they had an exhibit called "Ghost of the Bayou" it was the famous white alligator. Each time we went last year the gator was in the same spot and never moved so I thought for sure it was a stuffed gator, I mean this thing didnt move a muscle or even blink. However this time it actually moved while we were there. I was quite amazed! Still in the back of my mind I was thinking "I wonder where they keep the remote control on this sucker, do they only make it move every few hours or make it blink every few hours?" I highly doubt the Hoagle Zoo would play such a trick but it did cross my mind.

Well anyway we had a wonderful time with our cousins and some freinds and cant wait to go again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOGLE Zoo