June 18, 2008

Thanks

Just wanted to tell those who commented on our blog thank you!
A shout out to the Hadleys... of course we remember you guys. I tried to look at your blog but it was blocked. Would love to check you guys out so send me an email with your blog address on it.
Also I hope Roscoe and Daisy don't get offended but I don't know who you are. So if you could also let me know your blog address that would be great.
Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather we are having!!

kristracybroc@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

This is Aarin- its coded names. I think you already have our link. I think about going to the pool but sometimes feels overwhelming trying to rangle 2 kids but I will try for it soon and will call you. Looks like fun. Here comes another hot week.