August 29, 2008

New Look!

Last weekend I went to the movies with my sister in law. While there I saw this girl with the cutest hair style. I walked up to her and asked her if I could take a pic of her hair with my phone because I loved it.
For those of you who know the real me know that I have been growing my hair out for years. In fact the last time I cut my hair short was on New Years Eve 2001. (Remember that Jen?)

I hated it, so I swore that after that I would never cut my hair again except for the regular trims.
I finally caved. After years of my mom telling me I should cut my hair and everyone telling me I look exactly the same, (people I have seen that I went to high school with...Gosh Tracy you look exactly the same) and while at girls camp last month being told that I should stay with my group and not go off by myself, (the ladies thought I was a youth) I did it.!

So here is the end results. I am still trying a different style or way to do it each time but usually ends up looking the same.
Then when I was on my way home some Friends on mine were outside their house so I stopped by to say hi and her husband says, "did you just get your drivers license? You look like you are 16." Back to square one. I thought this would make me look older! Guess not!

9 comments:

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

I LOVE the hair! I think it is very cute! I would give anything to be able to pull of short hair! and younger! ha! ha! I think you look great!

Rip Curl Mom said...

Tray, I love it! I think you look so cute. And looking as young as you do is not a bad thing. When you are 40 you are going to look 20. Most women would kill for that.

Marylynne said...

wow tracy!! your hair is so cute. I love it.

Princess Julie said...

Alright, so being a friend from high school and further back, it is the cury hair that is you. I love the short hair. You just have a young youthful face. The hair looks great!!

I have been wanting to cut my hair short and now I am almost tempted, post some more pics of it half way pulled back.

herberts said...

I love your hair I'm so glad that you finally cut it, I know that you have been wanting too forever.. It looks amazing!!!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Yeah Tracy you changed your hair! I love it I really do. I think it looks great- try it with her hair straight too! Wow! The new Tracy what does Kris think?

Our Family said...

I love your hair Tracy!!! I think you look cute. Even though Spank said you just got your license. HA! HA!

The Eddy Editorial said...

You look cute all the time! I love the new look!
If I can do anything please let me know!

Kami said...

Your hair looks darling! I love it, you are so cute no matter how your hair is! I love having short hair, its so much faster to do!