November 23, 2008

Stromboli

While I was visiting my sister she made me Stromboli. It was so Delicious that I wanted to try to make it too. On Friday my sister in law and I set to doing so. I remember how easy Kristin made it look so I thought gosh with the two of us we should be able to figure this out. While making it we only called her twice to make sure we were doing it right.








Looks pretty good huh? While we waited for them to cook we danced to Walk Like an Egyptian.









Here is what they looked like after they were done.

They looked lovely ...



However.....
.



.



.



THEY WERE DOUGHY! I SUCK AT MAKING BREAD! So we had cereal. Cant go wrong with cereal.

6 comments:

hjofam said...

You look great in the pictures, but I can't believe you actually posted those pictures of me. See if I ever pose for you again:) So we aren't good at making Stromboli, we'll just have to find something else that we can make.

Anonymous said...

cute pics. looks like fun. so it didn't turn out but at least you had fun. I can't cook either so don't worry about it!! We need to get together!!! call me. Luv ya Jenn

"THE" fab 5 said...

I don't know how you could of gone wrong???!!! I guess I can tell everyone that I make the best stromboli!!!! Makes me feel more wanted!

Granny/Lynda said...

Cereal is okay but GIVE ME THE RECEIPE FOR Stromboli. It looks delicious! You look great Tracy. Tell Kristin I love her hair short! Love, Lynda

Mother Bird said...

OK, you have to teach me how to do this. Wow, it looks so good.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Looks good anyways even if it didn't turn out. At least you had a good time making it. I am glad to see your busy with fun activities but that doesn't surprise me- your a active girl!