December 5, 2008

Doctor Doctor Help

Broc's latest thing is playing Doctor. Here is how he plays it...
Broc: "Doctor Doctor Help!"
Kris: "What seems to be the matter?"
Broc: "Well I was at the Zoo and getting all the animals stickers and ah one of the elephants licked me and one of the elephants bit me. Will you please fix it doctor?"
Kris: We will need some bandages, onitment, and you will see a shot and need to rest and come back and see me."
Broc: "Okay thanks Doc I am all better."

My turn
Me: "Doctor Doctor help"
Broc: "What seems to be the matter sir?"
Me: "I was riding my bike and hit a pot hole and hurt my foot."
Broc: "Oh, so where was the pothole patient?
Me: "In the street"
Broc: "Your ear looks fine"
Broc: "what do we need!"
Me: "I said my foot not my ear, I dont know what we need your the doctor"
Broc: "A cast, I have yellow green purple or black. What color mom"
Me: "Pink"
Broc: "(A noise with his mouth) Here you go you need come back and see me in one minute. And here is a sticker for a really good patient"

He will play this in the car for hours and it helps keep him up when he is tired. Last night he played with Kris and here are a few pics of the incident.





Doctor is resting from working such long hours. I wonder how much he will charge? One good thing about this Doctor he gives Kisses and doesnt charge you anything, I think we need more just like him!




3 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

That is so stinking cute! I love it when kids play like that.

Roscoe and Daisy said...

That is adorable! What a funny, cute boy our have!remis

Burnside Family said...

Tracey, I can't believe what a small world it is. It is so fun to see your family. Thanks for leaving a comment so that I could catch up with you and your family. Take care
Julie Brown Burnside