December 13, 2008

Joy School

On Friday the kids that are in Broc's Joy School went down to Odgen to see the cute little houses they have on display along with the lights. Though it was in the morning we were still able to see the lights.
It was pretty cold, but the kids didn't seem to care one bit. Us mothers however were freezing. While walking around we saw Mrs. Clause. So we took pics with the kids with her. Then of course the kids saw a play ground and they wanted to play there, so for about fifteen minutes we let them play.
After we left there we were headed back to my house to do a craft and eat some pizza. I thought well I will order it on the way home so it will be ready by the time we get back. Once I called they told me it would be a two hour wait. I was like WHAT???? So I told them we would pick it up on the way back. Well you konw how women are I got to talking with Mauri and the next thing I knew we were back at my house and were starting the craft before I realized the pizza man wasn't coming and that I was supposed to pikc it up. Talk about an air head. So I ran to pick it up while the kids and their mothers helped them finish their craft. The pizza was pretty good but the company was the best. I think the kids had a great time looking around down town and I hope the mothers had a great time as well. Here are some pics of the kids looking around.

No comments: