December 23, 2008

Winter is HERE


We have been getting pounded on with snow. And Kris is thrilled. He is so excited to go snowmobiling. Today since I was feeling good I decided I wanted to give the snow blower a try. WOW it is exhausting. And the wind was kind of blowing so when I would turn the little thing to have blow it the other way it would blow right on me. Is there a trick to this snow blowing thing? I snow plowed my driveway, my neighbors and our sidewalks and I shoveled my steps to the front door. GREAT JOB ME!!!

(Driveway to your left)
(Check out the snow on my head)

OH yeah I think you can all thank me for the snow, because I put a sign out on my front door last week that says "will work for snow" and the next day it snowed. YOUR WeLcOmE!
Oh yeah and you might say um there is still snow, well it was coming down pretty good when I was plowing, but I get an A for effort.

No comments: