January 20, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Last Friday my sister in law and I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. WOW was it exciting. I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese since I was like 8. And after going I realized why. The kids had a great time as always, but it was really crowded. The pizza wasn't too bad, and the games were fun. Alot cheaper to go there then to The Pizza Place in Ogden, the games there are more expensive. They get tickets when they play the games and of course you turn in your tickets for a prize. Well I was kinda upset about there prize counter. We stood in a small line, or we thought it was the line, the next thing we knew people were just walking up to the counter and handing the guy their tickets ignoring the fact that we had all ready been there for like 5 minutes waiting in line. HELLO PEOPLE BE POLITE AND STAND IN LINE, NO BUTTING IN LINE! So after standing in line I said forget it I will get you a sucker at the gas station instead of standing in this stupid line. So we left with the boys a little sad but not forgetting that we needed to stop at a gas station for a sucker. I think once in a year is good enough for me. But I am sure Broc will sucker me into going again sometime. Next time I will make sure Kris goes, so he can see all the crazy people there. And I must add, I have never seen so many pregnant mothers in one building at one time, I think every other women there was about ready to pop. Kinda crazy.
Oh yeah we took Jadie (we watched her all last year and her and Broc are the best of buddies).

2 comments:

8Kinghorns said...

I have to say, this place has the worst pizza in the world, but the kids love it!!!

Taylor Tracks said...

I think the entire state of Utah has every other woman pregnant! I had that same experience in Walmart the last time we were in Am Fork visiting Steve's parents. Chuck E Cheese's are my kids favorite birthday memories. (Unfortunately, we don't have one ANYWHERE near us . . . Darn. . .:+>)