March 20, 2009

New Craft

Since my two sisters are always coming up with new and cute projects, my sister in law (Cami) and I thought we would create a project that maybe we could teach them how to do. While looking in the paper last week I saw that you can buy these cute signs out of blocks at Roberts but they were like $25. I thought okay that doesnt look to hard to make. Erik (my bro) cut out the blocks, we sanded them and then stained them and sanded the edges to give them a little bit of a disstressed look. We then picked out some cute scapbook paper and modge podged them on and printed viynle letters from my other sister in laws cricket. Then we added some cute emblishments to them. I thought they turned out pretty cute. Of course it was a two day project because we had other things going, but it was fun and I think we are going to try to make more for different holidays.





2 comments:

Kami said...

Tracy those are so cute! You always say you aren't crafty, but I think you are! I am going to copy that idea!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Nice job! YOu and your sister in law do a lot together. That is really cool! Thats awesome your so close and do fun stuff all the time. THose boys are going to be close cousins or more like brothers together!