March 20, 2009

Who is that????

On Tuesday this past week I went to the temple with my friend. As we were sitting in the chapel waiting to go in, a few people from my parents ward passed us, now these people that passed me have known me since I was 16. This is the funny part. As they walked past me I would look at them ready to say hi however not a single one of them recognized me. They would look right at me and keep walking because they didn't recognize me at all. I thought it was hilarious. Out of about a dozen people only one person recognized me. I couldn't stop laughing as these people walked past me. Thought you might like that and perhaps get a little giggle out of it.

1 comment:

"THE" fab 5 said...

I would have said Hi whether i knew you or not. For heavens sake you were at the temple. I did think that was pretty funny. You have kept your hair the same for the last 25 years so with none that would be hard to recognize!