May 15, 2009

Barker Fish Farm

Today we went with Lori and Angela fishing to the fish farm. From the first time Angela and Lori took him last year he has loved to go fishing. This time I got to go with him and it was pretty funny. He loves to throw the line in the water and right before he gets ready to cast you better be at least 5 feet away otherwise you may end up getting hooked. Thankfully Lori and Angela were there to help him put the goop on his line, because I was not going to touch that stuff. He caught several fish but by the time he would reel them in they would be gone, but he did get two that we brought home. We had they fillet them so we could cook them, however Kris and I don't like fish, so we don't really know how to cook it. Broc wanted it for dinner tonight, but I convinced him to have hamburgers and hot dogs instead and we would cook the fish another night, Saved for one more night.

1 comment:

hjofam said...

Seriously Tray??? Pants and a sweatshirt? You are so funny!! It was such a nice day out that I decided to go swimming! Ha Ha, just kidding, but it was a nice day. Glad you had fun at the fish farm, and I wouldn't have put the goop on the hook either. That's probably why I don't do things like that.