August 27, 2009

1st Day of Pre-School


I cant believe my baby is going to school. He is growing up so quickly and to be such a kind and handsome young man. He started on Tuesday and goes every Tuesday and Thursday. On Monday night he was so excited, but thankfully he feel asleep quickly. But he woke up earlier than normal and by the time I got back from my walk at 8 he was all ready dressed and had eaten breakfast and brushed his teeth. I just had to do his hair. He kept asking "can we go yet". I have to say I dont think I really cried, but I did get teary eyed when leaving him there.



Kris and I took him together and that was really nice that he was able to come. We walked in and he hung up his little backpack and just started watching the kids play, then he started playing. I said give me a hug and kiss and he did then said, "bye mom c-ya later" I am happy and sad that he was not scared. When it came time to pick him up I asked him what they did and he just said, "oh I dont know". The next day he kept asking what day he gets to go to school again. I told him Thursday and he was thrilled. Wednesday night came and I told him he needed to get to bed and he asked why and I told him he had school tomorrow and he went straight to bed. This morning he woke up at 7:30 and said he was ready to go to school again.


I am so glad he is excited about learning and playing with Friends.
Here is my some pics of my Handsome Man.

No comments: