August 13, 2009

Boating at Willard Bay





Our friends Robert & Heidi took us to Willard Bay boating. At first I thought Broc would be a little scared to get in because you cant see the bottom, but since he had his life jacket on he jumped right in. That is all he wanted to do was jump off the back of the boat. He also went on the Tube with their son Noah and also with Kris. He laughed the whole time and kept wanting to go faster. I was so nervous for him. At one point he flew off and it really scared him but once he saw we werent leaving him we were just turning the boat around he laughed. When he fell off I wanted to jump right in and Kris told me no, he was just fine. Afterwards we were walking down to our car (our freinds had all ready left) and Kris asked me for the keys. I said I didnt drive I dont have the keys. Well he left them in boat and they had all ready left. We tried to get a hold of them and they wouldnt answer, thankfully we live very close, we called our friends to come to our rescue. Thanks Amy & Spank, you saved us from a long, hot walk.

1 comment:

Taylor Tracks said...

Hey! I don't have your email address and I don't know if you were planning on coming this Saturday to our little sealing/shindig, but the sealing is now rescheduled (due to slow paperwork in IL) for Saturday the 29th @ 1pm in SLC. HOWEVER, we're still having our family reunion thing at 3:00 in American Fork as scheduled. Our email is taylor2some@verizon.net--let me know if you get this! Steve & Marta Taylor