September 21, 2009

Beatles Rock Band!

I had heard that they were coming out with a Beatles Rock Band, since Kris is a huge Beatles fan I got on the ball and reserved a copy of it so when it came out I was sure to get one and be able to give it to him for his birthday. (Which is December 25)
Well that all didnt work, the whole holding on to it till then, keeping it a seceret! He told me that it was coming out and I said "WOW really?" ;) "And I am going to go buy it!" Over reacting like usual I said "NO DONT!" "Why not?" "Because I all ready bought it!"
There went the suprise!

It is a blast to play, a lot more fun then the regular rock band.
Last week we had a band night with our friends Spank and Amy! Kris, Amy and Spank did awesome! I sang a couple times but was working on something else while they were playing, sitting back laughing as they really got into it. Kris did a lot of singing, so much so that his voice was a little horse!
The kids (Broc and Hadley) watched a Racing Strips and ate popcorn. What great parents we are..."You kids go watch a movie so we can play" of course they didn't mind. I think everyone came out a winner on this one!
If you feel up for the challenge come on over and play!

1 comment:

Stoker Crew said...

Your basement looks great. We need to come see it again. Remember to check out our blog. stokercrew.blogspot.com