October 4, 2009

I am a Builder




I have been using a lifetime table for our computer desk for the past couple years. Not that there was anything wrong with that. I was at Office Max the other day looking for some CAT 5 wire and while looking around I found a desent looking desk for pretty cheap.


I hurried home and started the daughting task of putting it together, I figured if I put it together before Kris got home he wouldn't tell me to take it back. I couldn't believe I put it together all by myself. I actually read the directions, understood them and put it together with no problems at all! And YES it is still standing, even after I put my stuff on it. PRetty awesome.
So of course when Kris got home I told him I had a huge suprise for him. Lets just say he didnt think it was a desk of all surprises. But he liked it and I know he was happy he didn't have to put it together.

I didnt get the finished product pic but as soon as I do I will post it. I AM SO GOOD!

No comments: