November 28, 2009

Decorating Time

Its that time again. Friday night Broc and I Decorated the Christmas tree. Last year he pretty much did it by himself, this year I helped! He loves to decorate, he kept saying "come on Mom lets decorate!" When we got to the bottom of the tote there were about a dozen or so ornaments left that I don't particularly like or thought there was room, but Broc had to have them on the tree and said he could "Squeeze in the back" to put them on. The next morning he got up and was ready to decorate again. When I told him we were done he started to take things off the tree again and place them on the floor and re-put them on again in a different spot. It was so darn funny.
I also decorated my doorway again. I think it looks so cute! I am not done yet, I still have to put the lights on it, but it is so cute. Also last night I noticed that all the neighbors on my side of the street have Christmas lights up but me! I keep telling Kris "you going to disappoint your son by being the only house in the neighborhood with out lights'' "yes" was his reply. He doesn't want to climb on our roof, not that I blame him, I mean have you seen how steep it is. But come on man tie a rope to ya and attach it to something and climb away. I think I am starting to wear him down though. I will continue to work on that! So those that read this that talk to him, ask him if he put them up or not and if not tell him not to be a scourge and put them up. I need all the help I can get!!!!


Broc laying everything out!





No comments: