November 11, 2009


My friend wanted to help me with my pitful hair so I went over to her house and this is the result. It looks so cute (at least my opinion) but I cant do it! I wonder if I went over to her house every morning if she would do it for me. Ummmmmmmmmm probably not, so when I am bored I will keep trying to see if I can do it in less then two hours! She also told me it works easier when my hair is a little dirty, meaning dont wash it every day. But I hate to not wash my hair, guess it is something I may just have to get used to.
Thanks Mauri your the best!

4 comments:

hjofam said...

I love the hair style. It looks really cute on you. I'm like you. When I get my hair styled, I can never re-create either. I wish I could. Then life would be so much more simple.

Rip Curl Mom said...

Darling, darling, darling!

kyleandkate said...

It looks so cute. I love it

Stoker Crew said...

I love the hair! You sound like my mom. If she had it her way, she would have me or my cousin come over every day too to do her hair.