December 12, 2009

Great Snow

Around here snow is worshipped! By Kris and Broc, not me. I prefer the warm sunny weather, but seeing how it is almost Christmas I will welcome the snow.

Today it has snowed all day, so Kris pulled out the snowmobile and took Broc all over in the neighborhood. By the time he got back he had a line of kids ready for rides. They probably rode around for about three hours.

While waiting their turns the kids had snowball fights and I am sad to report my poor little boy got one right in the eye. It was pretty tramatic for him apparently. But he made me put a cold towel on it and back out he went.



1 comment:

Nicole Burton said...

I saw you guys riding around! I will be honest... I automatically assumed it was Spank, not Kris. I told Jake and he was jealous. He almost pulled his snowmobile out at 7pm. Jake is busy plowing when it snows... so I must say I have grown to LOVE the snow. When you rely on that "White Gold" as we call it... today was a GREAT day! Hope Broc had FUN!!!!