December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

We hope everyone enjoyed the holidays as much as we did.
The day started around 8 a.m. I was sound asleep when I hear in the distance, "I am Megatron" thinking that I might be dreaming I woke and took my ear plugs out (yes I sleep with ear plugs) and there it was again. Kris starts laughing as I say, "did he start with out us?" He said no he had come in a few minutes ago and Kris told him to go see if Santa came. And of course he did and he started to shake and play with some of the toys. Broc hollered back at us, "are you comin or what". He was so thrilled to get a big Megatron and Bumblebee and Sideswipe. I was to because they don't have to be transformed they are just big ones that make noises. He got Mariokart, Transformers for his DS from Santa, Lego Star Wars for the DS from his Aunt Tara, socks, play dough, and more transformers. He also got a basket full of stuff from the Dinosaur park with a year's membership.
In the past Kris and I hadn't been buying each other stuff because when we see something we want we usually just get it. But this year Kris's surprised me with a new camera! If you read my blog you will remember that I droped it in the water at Girls Camp. So I Borrowed my mother in laws for about four months. Thanks you by the way for letting me use it all that time Chris! It was a wonderful present and I look forward to using it!
We got Kris a couple games for the Wii and some gum because he loves to chew gum.
After we opened presents Broc wanted some french toast. We ate some breakfast and headed to my parents where they had muffins, fresh fruit with dip, orange juice, and hot cocoa. Man that was good. We then opened presents from them as well and Broc got a big Optimus Prime, that has to be transformed. It was hard! Since Grandma and Grandpa bought it for him we thought that they should try to transform him. My dad worked on it for an hour and still hadn't transformed it all the way. Then my brother tried and still couldn't get it transformed all the way. I think it will just have to stay standing up and not as the truck it is supposed to be!
After visiting with them we went to Kris's families. We Broc got more stuff! The best part was him and Kris along with all the boys and their dad's got Nerf guns. They were a huge hit! And of course I wanted to play so once one was put down I joined in and tried not to shoot the kids in the face or shoot at the girls. It was funny when one of the girls wanted to pass through they would say, "StOP SHOOOTING PRINCESS CROSSING" it was pretty funny. And those dumb things do hurt when you get hit in the face!!!!! So we now have two Nerf Guns to play with at home along with a Marsh mellow shooter that Nana got Broc. I keep finding marsh mellows all over the place, but it is still lots of fun!
We finally came home and played with Broc's toys and played some of the wii games we got. All in all we had a great day together, and hopefully Kris has a wonderful day watching Broc enjoy the day!
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that this next year will bring joy and happiness to each of you! We love each of you very much and look forward to a happy and prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Fun! So is Broc into transformers or what- wow he got a lot! Happy Birthday Kris too. I am glad you guys had a fun filled day!