January 13, 2010

CTR Ring

On Sunday Broc ran up to me flipping me the "Bird". I thought what is he doing. Well on that finger, was a bright new CTR ring with a HUGE SMILE to go with it. He was so excited and told me that it reminded him to chose the right and if he wore it all the time he would be good. Since then he hasnt taken it off. All though we have told him he needs to take it off when he washes his hands or takes a bath because his finger will turn green. He said, "Ewee why would it turn green?" I said "because it isn't a real ring" he said, "of course it is a real ring mom I am supposed to chose the right!"
I am so proud of him for wearing it all the time or more for the desire to wear it all the time. And the fact that he shows it to everyone! We will see how long it takes for it to go down the drain or for him to lose it.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Hi Tracy...it has been forever since I have looked at your blog, Broc looks like he is getting so big! How cute is that about his CTR ring, he has always been such a smart, good little guy. I hope you guys are doing good!

Tonya said...

just to go any elementary and ask for a new one. Our school has a box...it is so funny. Kids come in and say they lost their CTR ring and the secretary says "we had one turned in, it must be yours" but in all actually there is a whole box of "Lost CTR rings" ...lol