July 6, 2010

Yard/Baby Sale

I have held on to Broc's baby clothes and toys since he was born, I am to the point where I am pretty sure we aren't having another baby so I need to part with these things, it is tougher than I thought but they do no good sitting in a tote, so...

I am attempting to do a yard sale/baby sale this Saturday July 10th from 7am-11am. It will be at my mom's house in Pleasant View.
Address is
390 West Elberta Drive
This is two blocks below the seminary building at Weber High.

I have ton of BOY clothes that are in excellent condition as well as some brand new, tags still on them.
Here is a small list of things that will be for sale:
Clothes (TONS OF CLOTHES)
Bibs
Burbs
Blankets
Sheets
Socks
Hats
Shoes (baby and kids)
Toys, toys, toys (most can be used for boy or girl)
House hold items
Decorations
Women's shoes
Women's Clothes
Men's Clothes
Yard Tools

You all know I take very good care of Broc's clothes, most of his clothes (even infant) were hang dried and ironed. Crazy I know! No early birds allowed, you may start rummaging at 7 am! NO SOONER.
If anyone would like to bring things to sale at this yard sale please let me know and make sure it is clearly marked so we know it is yours!
CASH ONLY

No comments: