August 25, 2011

Broc turns 6

Wow May was the last post I made. Guess I really have been busy. So much to catch up on that I will try to space things out. I want to share so much with all of you, guess I shouldn't have waited so long huh.


May
Broc turned 6! He is such a big kid, tall for his age and handsome as ever! This year we took 8 of Broc's friends to go see Kong Fu Panda 2 in 3D. It was a little crazy! This is how it all turned out. I roped my sister Kristin into helping me because, well she has a bus for a car! It ended up that I had two I think with me. We left and were on our way. Well I arrived at the movies and ten minutes later she still wasn't there. She had gone to North Point theaters instead of Mega Plex. Guess I left out that minor detail on which theater we were going to. And she had all ready had most of the kids out of the car at the other theater. They ended only being a few minutes late. Then once we got in someone was sitting in our seat! This lady with her two kids were not going to move either. So luckily there were a couple seats right below where we were sitting. Oh yeah, we went on opening day! They all had a good time eating their snack and one actually fell asleep.