June 22, 2008

Finally a Shed


Some of you may wonder why I am so thrilled to have a shed done. Well I will tell you...

Last fall Kris wanted to build a shed. So one evening he set out to do so. That night I said "did you brace the walls?" He said "don't worry it will be okay I am going to work on it tomorrow." That very night a huge wind storm graced our presence and when we awoke in the morning, the shed was gone. All the wood was laying flat as could be. So of course I laughed and reminded Kris that it was wise to listen to his loving wife.

This time around Kris's Friend said he would come and help him build it so it would stand the wind and rain and snow. He is an engineer and a great one at that. So now thanks so him and Kris we now have a shed. Which I have been told will hold all my "yard Junk".

1 comment:

Tandi said...

Wives are always right!