August 26, 2008

Air Force Museum

Today we went to the Hill Air Force Base Museum. I have to say it really wasn't the funnest thing we have ever done, but it was neat to see the different types of planes.


Broc and I invited one of our neighbor freinds Hadley, Jen and her kids, Marylynn and her daughter Baylie, along with some of her freinds. I think that if you were able to get into the planes the kids would have liked it better. I dont really think there was a single thing there that the "WOW" factor came into play, but it was nice to take them to see a part of our history. Maybe when they are much older we will go back and take a better look at our wonderful history. Until then I think I will enjoy looking at the planes from the freeway as I drive by.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Those pics turned out so cute of the kids. Thanks again for taking Hadlie. She had lots fun.