September 7, 2008

Joy School





A few of us in the neighborhood got together and started a Joy School for our kids. We all take turns teaching a week at a time. This last Friday was my turn. I was so nervous to teach wanting to make sure that I had fun stuff for them to do and enough time to do everything. There are only 5 kids, 2 Girls and 3 Boys. Finally more boys then girls. We learned about our bodies and leaned the letter A. I traced the kids bodies on a sheet of paper then had them paint there bodies. That was fun. I think the kids had a great time, well I hope they did. Here a are a few pics of them painting.

2 comments:

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Ok- you need to make your pictures and your font size bigger! Its so hard to read what you wrote but anyways I am proud of you for doing the Joy school and doing an activity with paint with five 3 yr olds in your new house! Way to go!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

You always have such good ideas! I'm sure they loved it! Now I know who to call when I need some fun ideas! ha! ha! Hope your doing good! We sure think about you a lot!