September 18, 2008

Long Week


What a week we have had around here. Hard to believe it has been that long all ready. I pretty sure everyone knows what has been going on so I dont want to repeat everything. I am doing very well and am ready to get back into doing the things I normally do but I know it will be a while. So I guess I will be patient a little bit longer.


I wanted to take a few minutes to thank my sisters for leaving there kids and husbands to come and help Kris and I. It was so much fun having them here, all though we didnt do anythng at all it was so nice to have them for a visit. I miss them terriably and will forever be grateful for all they did for me this past week.


Before my surgery we had a chance to go the the Temple. It was me, my mom, my two sisters and my sister in law. We had a great time and it was nice to be with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tray,
Very cute pictures!! I think its your family's genes to look young. All of you do, which is a good thing! I'm glad your good. I'm sorry i haven't been to visit yet, we all have colds and don't want to give it to you. Trust me i feel like a terrible friend!!! Take care, Jenn=)

Roscoe and Daisy said...

You and your sisters look happy and cute! I am glad you were able to go to the temple with your family. What a good place to go before major surgery like that. Sorry I haven't called I don't want to bother you while your resting and healing. But I think about you often!

Princess Julie said...

I can't believe the way the all the Hjorten girls faces look the same, just the same back in Rialto. Those were the days...

I haven't seen Tara forever and she looks the same,well, except for the hair. It is a very cute picture!!
julie