January 9, 2009

Dance Dance Revolution

My sister was extreamly smart and brought her Nitendo with her. On Thursday they came over to my house and set it up in my basement, since there is nothing down there! We jammed out! I had so much fun, and so did Broc. I thought this is a serious excerise program. I was hot and tired when I finished with just one song. Of course my sister's kids beat the socks off me but at least I didn't get booted off. Broc did pretty good but as he got into it he would just go around the pad in a circle and got pretty lucky hitting the right arrow at the right time. It took some coaxing to get my dad up there, but when my sister and I reminded him that the kids would surely enjoy him playing with them he danced his big heart out. Of course his feet are so LARGE that when he would step back on the back arrow he would totally be off the pad and miss it, but he did pretty good as well. I am truely impressed Dad!





On Friday night Kris and I, Tara and her husband, and Erik (my bro) and his wife Cami (the one you see me baking with all the time) went out to dinner. We went out to Famous Daves and had a great time talking with each other. It has been a very long time since all four of us kids have gotten together, we really missed out on having Kristin and Herb here too to make it complete, but it was nice to be with the ones that were here. We left all 9 kids at my brother house for the older girls to watch and when we came back the house was still standing and no one was crying. Great job girls! We then busted out the games. We played Taboo. First it was just the adults but then we added the Aubri (my sister's oldest). That was so funny, I mean I have seen people use their hands to explain things but this girls hands were flying everywhere. It was a blast.



I cant wait for them to come back or when I can go visit them. Kev-just start looking for a job in SLC and move back to Zion :) We love you guys

2 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I LOVE to play Dance Dance Revolution! Ross bought it for me one Mother's Day because I totally love it. That is so fun your sis got to come.

hjofam said...

I am way impressed. You did a lot of updating. I still need to get pictures on my blog, but it will happen soon (I hope). We did have a lot of fun.