January 9, 2009

Surprise Visit!

On 28th of December I talked to my sister Tara who lives in New Mexico, and she mentioned that they were thinking of coming out to visit since her kids had a bit of time off school. She said they wanted to come out to see me and our family, but I really think the kids wanted to come out and play in the snow! So after a couple of days they finally showed up and we had a blast with them. The kids played in the snow every day! Of course Broc loved to have his cousins play with and roll him down in the snow. I love the kind of visits we have were we don't have to run here and there and we can just sit back and visit and let the kids have a ball togther. Each day they were here, I was so eager to be with them or hang out with them. I realized each day when I went home how much I really miss them, all of them. Even my sister (Kristin) that couldn't be here. I always find it amazing that even the kids can pick up right where they left off the last time they came and have a great time with each other. The huge bonus too was Tara's kids were all healthy!!! Most of the time when they come one of her beautiful kids are sick with a cold or ear infection. Thankfully all that happened before they came. However even if they were sick I would still welcome them. I love you guys and are so happy that you made the long jouney.


Broc rolling Shelby down the hill.
At long last all the cousins got together for a group photo.

No comments: