January 29, 2009

Sleeping positions

We had a car problem yesterday and so Kris had to drive the truck today, then his friend took him to pick up the car so he had two cars at the office. Since my sister in law was here visiting she took me down to go pick up the truck on her way home. On our way back home little Broc feel asleep in the truck, I was lucky enough to get him on the couch (he is heavy!). So after a few mintues I went out to check on him and this is how I found him. Doesn't look very comfortable to me! But very cute!

5 comments:

hjofam said...

Cute background. You are fast at updating your blog. I just saw you a few hours ago. Good job. Hope you are feeling even better than when I saw you today. Talk to you later.

Cami

"THE" fab 5 said...

When we were talking and you told me how he was sleeping, I thought it was pretty funny. But it is even better seeing pictures of him.

Lori said...

That is great. kids never cease to amaze me at what positions they can sleep in. Hope you are feeling ok.

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Hi Tracy, another one of my friends is facing Ovarian Cancer for the secong time at a very young age, she was talking to me about this movie her friend gave her.. "Facing the Giant". She said is was VERY good and said that anyone who is facing trials in there life right now would really get something from this movie. She LOVED it. They watched it as a family and said it really helped her spirits. I thought of you and thought maybe you would like it... I hope you are feeling okay! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love when kids sleep in funny places-too cute!