February 15, 2009

Buzz Buzz

Lately my hair has been getting really frizzy and yucky. For some reason today I thought "It would probably be best to trim it so the ends wont be so gross and allow it to grow. Kris got out his trimmers and put on a four blade thingy and away he went...rolled it over my head and wa-la I now have peach fuzz. Afterwards I was like "Holly crap what did I just do" but I cant do anything about it now but just let it grow. So please pray that my hair will grow fast. :) LOL
Enjoy the pics

6 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Tray I love it! I know you can't wait for your hair to grow back but if you want me to shave mine too, I totally will! I would love to do that.

FidFam said...

They say bald is beautiful, but I'd say brave is even more beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys again...

Bobbidee said...

You are awesome Tracy! :)

8Kinghorns said...

love it!!!! I wish i had the courage to shave my head. It would be a lot faster in the morning!!! Love ya lots!

Roscoe and Daisy said...

Kris looks like he is enjoying those razors too much. Tracy you look great!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Tracy! You look so great! Keep up the great attitude! You are inspiring!