February 17, 2009

Hey Baby

Yesterday Kris, Broc and I went down to a store called Creative Wigs. I was a little nervous at first but felt pretty good afterwards. I tried on sevearl wigs and went with this one because it was closest to my orignal hair color. When we got home last night my long time hair stylist came over and touched up Kris's shaving job. Then I went to her today and she trimmed the bangs in this wig because it was contantly in my eyes and I coulndn't stand it. Hope you guys like it.
The first thing that came to my mind when I tried this one on is
"Hey sugar you lookin for date?" A line from one of my favorite movies, Pretty Woman. When Edward is on the blvd. looking for directions and she has her wig on. What do you think??


11 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

That wig is darling Tracy! You look so cute in it. It doesn't look too bad on Kris and Brock either! You are a total babe.

Kami said...

Yeah, I definitely think you look better in it than Kris does. That is like the cutest style, I want to copy it! You look beautiful1

hjofam said...

I love the new look. You look beautiful no matter what you have on your head. Love ya!!

Bobbidee said...

Very Cute! It looks great!

kyleandkate said...

Ohh my heck that is so true, now that you say that it totally does remind me of pretty woman! But I like it on you, think it looks cute!

FidFam said...

I love it! Very cute. Maelynn in intrigued that you get to 'play dress up with your hair.'

Anonymous said...

TRA THAT DOES LOOK LIKE JULIA ROBERTS BUT YOUR CUTTER. LOVE THAT SMILE TOOO. kEEP IT UP. YOUR WONDERFUL. AND HJOFAM IS RIGHT YOUR BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR HEAD. LOVE YOU LOTS MOM AND DAD

Granny/Lynda said...

Darling wig. You look beautiful bald also. Some of you already beautful gals look georgous no matter what! That really is a cute style for you. I hope your blood count comes up to where it should be. YOU ROCK TRACY! Love, Granny Lynda

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I love it! I love that movie too- you look and display that hair-do better than Julia Roberts though. I love the smile! Your gorgeous!

Preston and Raelene Raban Family said...

Tracy you look beautiful! I am so happy for you that the end is coming soon! Good luck with everything!

The Eddy Editorial said...

LOL Kris!! Also that is what I thought when I seen it. I LOVE PRETTY WOMAN!!! You look great. YOU ARE SUCH A ROCK.