February 19, 2009

Which One???

When I went up to the hospital yesterday I found out that the American Cancer Society allows Cancer patients to have one free wig. I tried on a couple and Broc was so funny. There was one that was really light blonde with a little tint of red and it was huge curls. Just didn't look good on me. But he loved it. I told him I didn't like that one and he said he did. Then I tried this one on and he said he didn't like it. After deciding that I was going to go with this one he started to cry. Once we got home I asked him again if he liked it and he said "I like the other one you got in Salt Lake better" it was pretty cute. So I will probably wear the blonde short one most of the time and just to change things up I will wear the other one.

Also I wanted to tell Christine (Kris's mom) for helping with buying the wig. Thank you so much!!!! We love you.
So which one do you like???

15 comments:

d e e said...

Ohhh I like the darker one. So cute! Blond one is cute too though.

Rip Curl Mom said...

I have to say I never pictured you as a brunette but I think the dark one is so darling! The blond one is cute too but how fun to switch between the two. My vote is for brown.

8Kinghorns said...

we like the darker one but they are both cute!!!!

hjofam said...

I agree with what everyone has said. I like the darker one better, but you do look cute in both of them.

hjofam said...

Aunt Tracy~ I like the blonde one better. Love ya.

Ashli

FidFam said...

Cute-I really like the darker one, too. Now you get to wake up in the morning and choose hair to go with your wig!

happy quilter Sherri said...

Tracey I like the darker one best. It looks more like the way you wear your hair naturaly

The Eddy Editorial said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Eddy Editorial said...

I like the brown one SO CUTE!!!

Tonya said...

I have never seen you with darker hair, but I love it! you look great!

Brady & Jenn said...

They are both cute, but the darker one is soo cute on you. The style is more you!! Jenn

Roscoe and Daisy said...

I like the darker one but it would be fun to change it up a bit. Very cute!

Mother Bird said...

Girl, you'd look fantastic in a paper bag! I am picking the top one though if I have to pick! But hearing what the American Cancer society does I'm making a donation today - that's awesome!

Marie said...

I think the blond one looks more like "you" but the brunette one is adorable! I say switch it up, why not?

JaCyn said...

Tracy you could pull either look off. But, I kind of like the darker one, a little sassy! So good to see you! You have a super cute family! I hope all is going well and just thought I would drop a note to let you know I have been thinking about you. You look good!