April 30, 2009

Arrived

Thankfully my sister brought her computer so all of us are able to update our blogs while we are here! I will start with the day we left, Wednesday. Mine and Cami's flight left at 7:50 am. My plan was to pick her up around 6, however I was so excited and of course couldnt sleep so I got there are 5:10, she of course wasn't ready because I wasnt supposed to be there that early.

We arrived in Long Beach at 9am and got our rent a car and traveled to Ontario CA to pick up my two sisters. However we had some major time to kill because they didnt arrive till 1pm. So we of course found the nearest mall and walked around there. Not really looking for anything particular I found some shoes!!!!! I had all ready brought 5 pairs with me, Yes 5 pairs. After a while we were getting a bit hungry so we went to a place I love called BAKERS. They have the best burritos!!

It came time to pick up the Ladies. We found some paper and made little signs that had their names on them and another sign that said DISNEYLAND OR BUST. We are such DORKS! After picking them up they wanted to go to the mall we went to. After walking half way around they of course were hungry. After telling them we went to Bakers for lunch they wanted to go. So we went back and walked in to order and it was the same girl that took our order from earlier. She actually recongnized us. I felt like such a dork. Of all the places to go and eat we picked a fast food place.

Later that night we walked around Downtown Disney. It was fun, I got a yummy carmel apple.
And of course we had to go to Target, our husbands teased us because they say we came all this way and we went to Target.

Today (Thursday) was a great day! I will post pics later and tell you all about today tomorrow (Friday).

Kris and Broc are doing well, broc had a hot dog for breakfast YUCK! Oh well I am sure they are surviving.

2 comments:

d e e said...

AHHH! I miss Bakers! I always got a tostada. I miss In-N-Out too...

Marie said...

How fun!! You are going to have a blast :) Its the best place to celebrate your recovery!!!