March 22, 2010

No More Training Wheels


Last week I went over to my freinds house to visit and the kids wanted to ride bikes. The only bike left to ride was a girl bike with no training wheels. At first Broc was like "I'll just watch everyone because I dont want to ride a pink bike." But being the good mother I am I made him anyway. I walked behind him for a couple seconds then he took off all by himself! I was so excited I just about cried.
When we got home that day I told Kris and the next day he took the training wheels off. When Broc went out to ride he noticed his training wheels were no longer there and didnt want to ride. But of course he did and now he can do it. He still has a hard time starting off by himself, but does very well. All though he complains he is "just so tired mom, its harder with out the training wheels."
Here are a couple pics and a quick video for you to enjoy.






No comments: