March 22, 2010

Pre-School Talent Show


Broc has a lot of things he can do right now but I don't know if I would call them talents. Its more or less just being a kid or a boy. So when a paper came home saying that they were doing a talent show I was like "What is he going to do? He is four!" I thought okay he can recite all the articles of faith that he knows. (We are up to number 10 now) But then thought Um not all of the parents would get that. So I asked him if he wanted to sing the songs we sing before he goes to bed. He said sure.
We get there that morning and my parents come to show their support, and all the sudden he changes his mind and says he wants to dance to the transformer theme song. I was like um I don't have that with me. He said yes you do it is on your phone. I find it and it is his turn. He introduces himself and then I put my phone to the microphone so everyone can hear it and he goes over to the matt and does a quick turn and stops and runs back to me. He has never been shy at all! So this came as a shock to me and a couple other friends that were there that know him. So then he said he would sing. And again he froze up. Anyway he sang it only if I would sing it and of course not loud enough for it to be heard on camera. So here are some pics from his Talent Show. I was still very proud of him and hope there isn't another talent show until 6th grade!




No comments: