April 28, 2010

So I havent blogged in a little bit so here are some pics for you to enjoy! We went to the kids safety fair last weekend, kinda boring but that is okay. I think the coolest thing there was the crash test cars. It was funny they put the kids in a seat and then had the seats run into each other. It kinda looked like they were in the front seat of a car. Really cute idea to give the kids a chance to see why we need seatbelts.

Also I have attached a pics of my two new shirts for the up coming Race for the Cure. It is May 8th at the Gateway. It is a 3.5 mile run or walk, it is not timed just a walk for the cure. I went last year right after I finished my treatments and only did half of it because I was to tried. This year I plan on doing the whole thing. So far my sister and sister in law are coming with me. I would love to have more freinds come along with me, it is a wonderful sight to see all the people out to support cancer research, it is like looking at a sea of pink. If you would like to come or sign up for the race go to this website and register or you can register when you get down there.

No comments: