May 20, 2010

Pics from Ogden Marathon

Here are some pics from the Ogden Marathon. For those who don't know my dad ran this with me! Other than the race they did for me almost two years ago my dad has never ran before! He had been practicing for about a month and did very well for his first timed race!
It was freezing cold at the start of the race which was by the Timbermine restaurant at the mouth of Ogden Canyon. But we pressed on and what a beautiful run it was! There were several people from my ward that ran and a couple of our friends as well.
My knees did a little bit better and hopefully are getting better! My goal is to run more 5k's this year and at the end of this year of first of next year to run another half and maybe a full marathon. If the folks on Biggest Loser can do it then I can do it as well.
Thanks Dad for running this with me and taking an interest in something I enjoy doing. I hope to make this a tradition that the two of us can keep doing and who knows maybe Erik and Kristin will join us next year!!!!!

2 comments:

FidFam said...

Way to GO!!!

Tiffany said...

You are awesome! I wanted to ask if broc is doing tball. I thought i saw your husbands name on the coach list. If he is I will probably see you! Excellent job on the marathon!