August 19, 2010

Family Fun

Two weeks ago my sister and her family came to town for a short visit. We also finally were able to take family pics with everyone there! We haven't done that in probably 8 years. I am anxious to see how those turned out and cant wait to put one up in the house of our whole family.

While they were here we went to Willard Bay to do some boating. It started out great in the beginning, crappy in the middle and wonderful in the end. Why you ask...
The kids all got a chance to go out on the tube and what ever else they wanted to do, the last people who went out was me, my brother, my oldest sister, my dad and four of my nieces. We were having a great time when we looked up and noticed some dark clouds had creeped up on us very quickly! So we loaded up the boat and headed back to the picnic site we had. Still doing okay weather wise. We started eating lunch, and all the sudden the wind and rain started coming down like crazy. So we shoved what food we could and tried to catch our plates as they flew away with what was left of our food and got in the car and headed back to Grandma's to try to finish eating.

Once there we set up tables in the garage because we wanted to be outside but not in the rain finished eating and visited. Ten minutes later the rain stopped and it was a gorgeous night. We played Grandpa's home made game of gosh I don't know what it is called but people are spending a lot of money to play it and he made it out of PVC pipe. Fun times.

I really wish my brother in law would look for a job that would bring him closer here, but don't blame for not looking when he has a job. But sure would love it if he would KEVIN!!!!

Miss and Love you guys!

No comments: