September 22, 2010

Where did September go? I cant believe it is almost over. Oh well that is okay, next month is a very important month!!!
Recap of the past couple weeks;
  1. I keep forgetting about early out! I haven't missed picking him up but came very close.
  2. A cow wondered through our backyard twice, leaving a nice size COW PIE behind
  3. Went to play "Alligator golf" (Toads indoor golf)
  4. Broc had his "Special Day" at school. They spot lighted him and he was able to invite who ever he wanted. This is who came, Grandma & Grandpa, Papa, and Nana. I forgot to grab his "Me" book and he almost broke down in tears, but he survived and he loved being the center of attention. SURPRISE?
  5. My pots look terrific for it being Fall.
  6. We went to the Sand Dunes. We have taken Broc before but this time he had his own bike and I have one to now. He loved riding his own and only almost tipped over once. Huge crocodile tears filled his goggles and he then said "I just want to ride with you now mom" and walked away from his bike leaving it in the middle of the sand. I told him he had to get back on and ride it back to camp. He went for a couple more rides by himself, but loved riding with me because we could go up big dunes and do little jumps. There is a little lake there and he loved playing in that as well. I took a couple pics but didn't want to bring my new camera out while riding for fear I would lose or break it, so i didn't get very many pics. I was super proud of Broc and how well he rode.
  7. It was Homecoming for Morgan High so Grandma invited Broc to come and help paint the street. He loved painting and wants to know when they are going to do it again. Not soon enough according to him.
  8. I got my hair permed, YEAH!
  9. I am now the 2nd counselor in Relief Society. I know scary huh, I am good at buying crafts but not thinking of them or making them, and I oversee enrichment. I am so sorry for all the wonderful ladies in our ward. However I do have an excellent enrichment leader!
  10. Ran a 5K with my dad in Layton and did pretty good. Knees did great just had a hard time breathing this time. Could have been that it was pretty darn cold in the morning or the fact that I drank Dr. Pepper the night before. Hum what do you think. Time 29.22 (dad has all the pics)

Hope everyone is doing great and all Brocs friends are enjoying Kindergarten. Bring on October!



1 comment:

Nicole Burton said...

They have the best t-shirt at Lee's Market Place in N. Ogden. It has pink boxing gloves and pink writing that says "Fight Like A Girl". Only 9.99. I bought one and thought of you. Such courage :) Just thought I would let you know... they are super cute! WE should try to get a girls night planned or something fun! Congrats on your new calling too!